It’s been a grueling week, but….. I’m back.First off, thanks to everyone that placed orders this week for having patience. Tomorrow morning, I start boxing up ‘Dusty Rose’s’ and everthing else that was ordered this week and they’ll go out on Tuesday. Monday’s a holiday.Second…Here’s what came in this week.735108 Northfield Dusty Rose735208 Tidioute Burnt Carved…
There are a pile of new knives coming through next week and I’ll try to get them up just as I get back. A couple of items that will be here by next weekend are:
- #73 Northfield in Genuine Stag. GEC ran a few of these a while back and we’re finally going to see a few more come through.
- #235208 Titioute with Two Blades in Grizzly Cut. This is a bit unusual as the #23 is usually a single blade. My understanding is that there are just a handful of these coming out now and GEC may go ahead …
The Fuchsia #73’s sold out very quickly and I know a few of you didn’t get a chance at one. Sorry, but nothing I can do about it.
So this time around, I’m going to put the #73 Dusty Rose’s in the store for prebooking. I don’t have any photo’s availble, but my understanding is that they’ll be a pinkish..dusty rose color. A much lighter color then the Fuchsia. There will be less then 15 of these available and again, when they’re gone, they’re gone. I”ll be shipping them out starting the week of September 1.
I’ll post a photo as soon …
I just got confirmation this morning that I’ll be receiving another limited production #73. I believe it’ll be called Dusty Rose. This will be a Tidioute, non linerlock single blade. Production will be around 15 pieces total and I’ve taken the entire run.
It sounds like it’ll be a pinkish ‘rose’ color. Should be interesting!!
Start saving your spare change gang. Here’s what’s coming up in the next couple of weeks.
- 23 Northfield Two Blade Manmade handle material NOT acrylic several colors
- 73 Northfield Single Blade Manmade handle material NOT acrylic several colors
- 23L Linerlock Tidioute Grizzly Cut
- 23L Linerlock Northfield Horsecut (only about 20)
- 73 Northfield Genuine Stag Single Blade (about 12)
- 73 Tidioute Burnt Carved Stag (bone?)
- 23L Northfield Jigged Buffalo Black
- 23L Northfield Jigged Buffalo Red
- 73 Single Blade no lock Jigged Buffalo Black
- 73 Single Blade no lock Jigged Buffalo Red
There’s probably going to be a couple more items come through in between, …
Great Eastern has run a very, very limited run of 73’s both liner lock and Non liner lock called “Fuschia“. They ran just 7 with Linerlocks and I believe 13 without locks. My understanding is none of these will be numbered as they won’t be finishing the run. It’s a one shot deal!
I purchased all of the linerlocks and a good share of the non locks. These will be coming in midweek next week.
The Genuine Stag Barlows sold out before I could update the storefront!!!! That was fast! Not to fret, I do have a few more coming in the first of the week. Tomorrow morning I should know how many I’ll have coming in that shipment.
Once I know how many more are coming, I’ll repost them in the store for anyone that wants to ‘preorder’ from the next shipment. They do look nice!!
Great Eastern has run a few 73’s with a jigged bone handle in a ‘new’ and as yet, unnamed color. Fusion, Fuscia, lavendar…???????
Anyway, this is going to be a relatively short run of non linerlock knives AND they ran just 7 in the 73 Linerlock. I bought all 7 of the Linerlocks and should have them the first of the week. Can’t wait to see what they look like. The linerlocks will be unnumbered and GEC has no intent on running more.
I’ll get pix up as soon as they come in!
Just got the Genuine Stag Barlows in and they look great! I was curious how the handles would look with a small piece of stag and it looks great. Nice job of matching up the panels.
Serial #’s 7, 8, 10 and 11 from left to right.