Here comes the next round from Great Eastern. In the next couple of weeks you can be watching for….
- Tidioute Moose ~ Patriot
- Northfield Moose ~ Red Wine
- Harness Jacks ~ Frontier Bone
- Northfield Moose ~ Blades on one end ~ Genuine Stag
- #73 Northfield Single Blade ~ Genuine Stag
- #23Linerlock Northfield ~ Genuine Stag (approx. 10)
- #73Linerlock Tidioute ~ Frontier Bone (approx 16)
- #54 Harness Jacks ~ Both Blade configurations ~ Smooth Yellow Bone
- #54 Northfield Moose ~ Smooth Yellow
- #54 Northfield Harness Jacks ~ Red Barnboard
- #54 Northfield Moose ~ Red Barnboard
Hope I didn’t miss anything, but if I did….surprises are always interesting! In fact…. keep watching.
I’ve had a couple of inquiries regarding American Elk handles on the Jack or Moose patterns. Not sure if it’ll happen, but I passed on the word that there is some interest out there. Which brings up a good point. If you have an interest in seeing a specific handle material, blade configuration, blade style, etc….don’t hesitate to post it here. Rumor has it that there are ‘lurkers’ out there from Great Eastern that check the blog once in a while watching for comments and ideas from you all. I appreciate the numerous personal emails I get from you, but this is where the ‘the folks that can make it happen’ can read it.