Here’s a little inside scoop on the upcoming production lineup.
- #53(M) Burnt Stags ~ Around 100 no Serial #’s (CORRECTION!! THESE WILL BE 53M ‘MUSKRATS’)
- #73 Northfield End Cap Liners Burnt Stag ~ Around 90 pieces
- #73 & #23 Northfield Linerlocks Genuine Stag about 15 #73’s and 20-25 #23’s
- #73 & #23 Tidioute Linerlock Brimstones
- #53 Tidioute “Pumpkin” Bone
The Genuine Stags are going to be tough to get. I’m not sure exactly how many I’ll get, but I’ve asked for all I can have!! I’m really anxious to see the pricing on the Brimstone Linerlocks. The responses from a local gunshow last vweekend are telling me the #73 and #23 Linerlocks have the potential to be a couple of really popular hunting knives.
I don’t have firm ship dates, but watch the TSA Store and newsletter for the most current info.
5/6/2008 11:30AM: Just got a correction on the 53 Burnt Stags. Those are going to be MUSKRATS.