Congratulations and thanks to Randall B for placing the winning bid of $200 for the Tom’s Choice Knife offered in the Wounded Warrior Project Auction. A very nice collectible and a great cause to donate the money to.
Thanks to everyone that participated and just a reminder that you can make a donation to the Wounded Warrior Project on your own.
Friday is Veteran’s Day and as I’ve done for the past few years, it’s time to have another auction to raise some funds for the WWP (Wounded Warrior Project). I acquired a number of the Tom’s Choice Barlows in a collection I purchased and based on their popularity, thought this might be a good choice for the auction.
The handle material is Antique Amber Saw Cut Bone. Knife is new in the original tube.
Here’s how the auction works.
- Submit a bit by leaving a ‘comment’ to this blog post. Do NOT email me your bid, it won’t get entered!!!.
- Please bid in at least $5 increments.
- Bid entries must be posted by Midnite CST 11/11/2016
- Bidding starts immediately!!!
- 100% of the winning bid proceeds will be donated the Wounded Warrior Project
I think what the WWP does for our wounded veterans is great and support their efforts by holding the occasional auction and donating the proceeds from the sale of the GEC collector buttons. If you’re not familiar with their activities, I encourage you to check them out. Even if you’re not interested or don’t win the auction, consider making a donation to their effort.